Sunday, June 6, 2010

Download: New song from Stephanie Schneiderman


Download: New song from Stephanie Schneiderman


http://oregonmusicnews.com/blog/2010/03/30/download-new-song-from-stephanie-schneiderman/

Delicate trip-hopper Stephanie Schneiderman is in the studio working on her upcoming album, the follow-up to 2009’s genre-changing Dangerous Fruit, but just couldn’t wait to share her new, unreleased track “Wide Open” with her fans.

Schneiderman’s last album broke her personal mold and creative boundaries with the help of producer and beat-smith Keith Schreiner (Auditory Sculpture), and she’s back in the studio with him. Schneiderman says of “Wide Open”:

It’s a first for me in a few ways:

1) I’ve never given a song away for free and unfortunately for my pocket book, I LIKE it.
2) Sonically speaking, it’s a bit of a departure for me, an evolution that started with Dangerous Fruit.
3) It turned into a bit of an accidental ode to the 80s. Maybe I’m still working through the roller skating and the bad hair, but regardless, here it is!!

No comments:

Post a Comment