Thursday, June 4, 2009

PICTURES OF THEN on USA today's POP CANDY

USA today POP CANDY

New podcast: Tons of tunes you're sure to adore
Buzz up!Like this story? Share it with Yahoo! Buzz
I'm hoping this week's podcast will help your day fly by much faster -- and some of the songs are so good that you may wanna hear them more than once.

Highlights include a track from Jason Lytle that I haven't been able to get out of my head. (He's been touring with Neko Case.) I also play a delightful poppy song from The Young Fresh Fellows and another get-out-of-your-chair number by singer-songwriter Reed KD.

Reed just posted this puppet-filled video for the single Cactus Garden. Check it out:



Also, you'll hear an upbeat track from Minneapolis rockers Pictures of Then, followed by talented singer-songwriter Luke Top. I know I've mentioned experimental punk band The Curious Mystery before, so I'm psyched to play them now.

Finally, I send you off with a lullaby from Coralie Clement, a French singer you should put on your radar.

Listen now, you'll thank me later:

No comments:

Post a Comment