Thursday, October 20, 2011

On October 22nd, Stephanie Schneiderman recording a live, acoustic album at The Old Church!

http://www.stephanieschneiderman.com
I'm excited to announce a big show coming up in October! On October 22nd, I'm recording a live, acoustic album at The Old Church! I'll be backed by a full choir and string section and will be doing songs from Rubber Teardrop and Dangerous Fruit. There will be many special guests including Keith Schreiner, Tony Furtado, Hanz Araki and more...
Umpqua Bank is generously presenting this event and 100% of the ticket sales will go to two local non-profit organizations. Stay tuned I’ll be announcing who they are soon. As many of you know I’m passionate about giving back, so as part of this event, I'm offering a free digital download of the CD to anyone who signs up at the concert to volunteer for an area non-profit organization.


No comments:

Post a Comment