Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Caffeine and Music coverage of giant squid!

http://caffeineandmusic.wordpress.com/2009/02/10/i-once-was-a-metalhead/addictions and obsessions

Not a quote or a joke. When I was 15 and 16, the main musical genre I listened to was metal, and variations of it. From black to heavy, doom, thrash, gothic, and all the other ones.
I began to listen to more and more music, different genres, and now all the metal-related stuff are somewhere in the back of my head. But I still listen to some of the albums I used to, and I still discover new metal albums I love.
For example, the new Giant Squid, The Ichthyologist blew my mind from the first listening, and it’s growing on me more and more with each additional one.

I especially love the track that features Anneke van Giersbergen as guest


(Sevengill (Notorynchus cepedianus) by Giant Squid feat. Anneke van Giersbergen)

Written by cherrypick

No comments:

Post a Comment